Sunday, June 9, 2013

bear essentials

housebearsofatlanta: brazilian-chaser: Brazilian...



housebearsofatlanta:

brazilian-chaser:

Brazilian bear

Beautiful bear body

backfur: Follow www.backfur.tumblr.com



backfur:

Follow www.backfur.tumblr.com

modernpandaa: my chubby boner







modernpandaa:

my chubby boner

orsettociccio: I wish he can cum in my mouth!



orsettociccio:

I wish he can cum in my mouth!

Photo



(via chubluis, fatiswhereitsat)





















(via chubluis, fatiswhereitsat)

chillycub: Tokin' and Strokin' out on my Balcony 19 floors up...









chillycub:

Tokin' and Strokin' out on my Balcony 19 floors up in the air overlookin' the city.

Photo



housebearsofatlanta: superbears: YOUNG CHUNKY CHUBBY CUB:...





housebearsofatlanta:

superbears:

YOUNG CHUNKY CHUBBY CUB: WANT

Yes hot bear body

lovebigbears: Mmmmm



lovebigbears:

Mmmmm

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



blackmillover: http://blackmillover.tumblr.com/











blackmillover:

http://blackmillover.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



spymob99: Bush is growing back.



spymob99:

Bush is growing back.

Photo



northerngamercub: I always have to take care of this after work...



northerngamercub:

I always have to take care of this after work or i never get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment