Sunday, June 9, 2013

Spanking

edmontonspanker: Mmmmmm!  …. Pure hard wooden hairbrush on pure...



edmontonspanker:

Mmmmmm!  
…. Pure hard wooden hairbrush on pure bare bottom. 

Such a nice sharp spank it gives. 

Daddy has done this to his little girl. She knows exactly what it feels like when the brush impacts on her beautiful backside.

Spanking: back up your adult-themed tumblr RIGHT NOW

Spanking: back up your adult-themed tumblr RIGHT NOW:

spanklove:

fuckyeahspanking:

With the disappearances of sircane and morethanithurtsme (thanks to the same Tumblr troll for both), it's become very clear that it's time to do a real backup of my Tumblrs. After all, what would happen if I woke up one day and saw that FYS, thegoodparts, or morethanithurtsme — or, worse, my…

Researched this site and I will not be using it… You can see everyone who archived with the site and download their blog… I found your's FYS. Anyone could take the file and make a whole new tumblr and claim your content as their's. Very sketchy.

I did see that, and, honestly, I don't mind it so much. Because, really, anyone who's reasonably good at programming could do what this person did and write a scraper to steal content and repurpose it as their own. Hell, I've used programs like that in the past at work. Plus, there's nothing private in any of the ones that I backed up.

The reason I'm recommending it is because it's the easiest backup solution I've found. But it's not the only one that can mirror an entire site — httrack does the same thing, but doesn't make it available for others to download. Still, I could use httrack to strip any tumblr I wanted.

If Tumblr was smart, they'd fix and bring back their backup app from 2009… but they don't seem to be very smart these days. Must be all that money they're drowning in.

back up your adult-themed tumblr RIGHT NOW

With the disappearances of sircane and morethanithurtsme (thanks to the same Tumblr troll for both), it’s become very clear that it’s time to do a real backup of my Tumblrs. After all, what would happen if I woke up one day and saw that FYS, thegoodparts, or morethanithurtsme — or, worse, my professional tumblr — was just gone?

I’d be pretty upset.

Here are the instructions I’ve found easiest to follow for doing a backup:

  1. Go to http://tumblr-backup.fugiman.com/
  2. Put in your URL.
  3. Wait for everything to be backed up using the script. This may take a while.
  4. Download the file. This may take a while.
  5. Donate five bucks to the programmer and thank him/her for providing a great service.

You will get a .tar archive file containing:

  • All your posts in HTML format.
  • All your posts as a JSON file.
  • All your images.
  • Your avatar.

What you will not get:

  • Audio.
  • Video.

HOWEVER… it’s a good practice to save your audio and video posts locally. And if you have a video you particularly enjoy, the Chrome Extension FVD can be used to download any of those files. Load the page, and if the arrow in the Chrome icon area is blue, click it to select a file to download. You can be sure I’ll be going through all my posts tagged “video” and downloading my favorites for my own personal… ahem… use.

Partial Boner: Notice from a friend "More than it hurts me"

Partial Boner: Notice from a friend "More than it hurts me":

partialboner:

I am writing from a friend's blog to state that my blog "more than it hurts me" has been taken down by tumblr. This is a result of harassment by one person, also responsible for taking down sircane's blog and many others in the last months. He's crazy and actually has no legal rights to the…

This is not good. If you have a kink blog, back up anything original IMMEDIATELY.

michaelrmasterson: Spanking content from the source, Michael...



michaelrmasterson:

Spanking content from the source, Michael Masterson's Tumblr Blog

That looks like the spoon I got from Wal-Mart a few months ago.

I've spanked three people with it. They all HATED it. That must mean it's a perfect implement.

Ooooo an anon just asked Daddy a very exciting request!

spanklove:

They want Daddy to spank me HARD and post pics of my ass and teary eyed face with my paci in my mouth! GAHHH SO EXCITED!!

We here at FYS approve of this suggestion.

kink-monger: Holding her arm in place Looks like a heart on...



kink-monger:

Holding her arm in place

Looks like a heart on her right cheek.

"Now, stepping back further in time, we have Hot Cockles. It sounds uncomfortable, and it is. This..."

"Now, stepping back further in time, we have Hot Cockles. It sounds uncomfortable, and it is. This Victorian game returns to a common theme in bygone amusements: People sitting around abusing each other for fun. Basically, you laid your head in someone's lap while all the other party-goers took turns hitting you from behind. The game was to guess who was beating on you. The prize was to be allowed to leave."

-

Ah, Victorians and their spanking games.

7 Bizarre Ways Kids Entertained Themselves Before Video Games | Mental Floss

spankaway: Videos seem to be pretty high on the list of what...



spankaway:

Videos seem to be pretty high on the list of what people want to see - and there was a section in one of our recent ones that didn't need any editing. So here it is - most of the bath brushing (about five minute's worth) from this scene:

This isn't exactly one of our cute posts, this is a real spanking for a real offense, and it hurts. She's well warmed up by this point and most of her resistance is gone, so all that's left is to take it and sob into the pillow.

The last time I spanked my punkin in this position, she was wearing socks similar to Snow's… except that I also had her bound to the bed by her ankles.

Excellent video.

A submission from the lovely mybloodapprovesand, who...



A submission from the lovely mybloodapprovesand, who said:

After being spanked/caned/flogged so nicely

spankaway: Crazy sensitive :) 



spankaway:

Crazy sensitive :) 

It's always fun to land a paddle swat so hard that she...





It's always fun to land a paddle swat so hard that she falls over onto the bed, and then scrambles back into position because she's so afraid she just earned extra.

Photo





Photo



emme-fatale: I've learned what a big man can do with a wooden...



emme-fatale:

I've learned what a big man can do with a wooden spoon (Taken with Instagram)

That is one gorgeous bruise.

She has beautiful hair.



She has beautiful hair.

spankaway: So this just happened… For...



spankaway:

So this just happened…

For reference: http://spankaway.tumblr.com/post/51766120309/

electriclavender: Back in New York. Here's me and my lovely...



electriclavender:

Back in New York. Here's me and my lovely lady friend after my boyfriend beat the shit out of us.

spankingnl: herdaddynow: Failed a class She won't be failing...



spankingnl:

herdaddynow:

Failed a class

She won't be failing again any time soon…

Hi so I have to ask what is the ginger for?

The ginger is for figging, which is the practice of inserting said ginger into a person's bottom, either for punishment (more likely) or pleasure. It creates a strong, painful burning sensation that goes away usually within 15 minutes of removal. It is usually used for 5-15 minutes (any more than 15 is too much). Often the person being figged is caned or spanked at the same time, because clenching on the ginger makes the sensations more painful.

Google "figging". You'll find plenty on the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment