Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Just a Simple Country Boy

runningrepublican: thingsconservativesputonfb: When was there...



runningrepublican:

thingsconservativesputonfb:

When was there ever someone that said the military shouldn't have access to weapons?

The point is, the character of the person behind the gun is what determines how the gun is used. 

maskedbyinnocence: "Battling the Dreams of War I", photograph...



maskedbyinnocence:

"Battling the Dreams of War I", photograph by USMC/Flickr

maskedbyinnocence: "Battling the Dreams of War II", photograph...



maskedbyinnocence:

"Battling the Dreams of War II", photograph by USMC/Flickr

maskedbyinnocence: Ian Field, 7, joins his squad leader, 1st...



maskedbyinnocence:

Ian Field, 7, joins his squad leader, 1st Sgt. Brandon McGuire, as they make their way back to their Humvee following a "battle" on the expert infantryman badge course. The Soldiers of the 1st Infantry Division worked with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to grant Ian's wish to become a Soldier. Ian is currently battling Duchenne muscular dystrophy. (Source: US Army Flickr)

Photo



incandescen-ce: -nugget: my-kala: pr0ve: how could you not...



incandescen-ce:

-nugget:

my-kala:

pr0ve:

how could you not reblog this.

Hardcore judging you if you don't reblog this.

This is my favorite tattoo picture.

Heartbreaking and honorable

Photo



xkaleidoscopesx: foreverandaday21: My heart stopped when I...



xkaleidoscopesx:

foreverandaday21:

My heart stopped when I saw this….I can't imagine

I almost didn't reblog this but I had to.

All my love to those who serve this great nation and to the families for all they do to support them.

My God

semperannoying: Every warrior needs his rest…

















semperannoying:

Every warrior needs his rest…

Photo



Photo



maskedbyinnocence: U.S. Marines with Lima Company, 3rd...



maskedbyinnocence:

U.S. Marines with Lima Company, 3rd Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment conduct a census patrol in Sangin, Afghanistan, Jan. 10, 2011. The Marines conduct patrols to suppress enemy activity and gain the trust of the people. The battalion, assigned to Regimental Combat Team 2, conducted counterinsurgency operations in partnership with the International Security Assistance Force. (U.S. Marine Corps photo by Lance Cpl. Dexter S. Saulisbury/Released)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



militaryandweapons: Marine - Imgur



militaryandweapons:

Marine - Imgur

No comments:

Post a Comment