Thursday, June 6, 2013

DICK WOLF

nostalgiaultra: Add me to that theoretical picture of Rob and Mike and you got a boyband going on...

nostalgiaultra:

Add me to that theoretical picture of Rob and Mike and you got a boyband going on and I'll be the sensitive one - but am I gay?

*camera zooms in*

I'll never tell! *playful voice*

Photo



sidnugget: Local street art



sidnugget:

Local street art

Photo









svvitzerland: me responding to you calling me



svvitzerland:

me responding to you calling me

laugh-addict: family events

laugh-addict:

family events

image

hungarian: do moms diss each other with "ur son" jokes

hungarian:

do moms diss each other with "ur son" jokes

Photo



babeobaggins: thee-mightee-kittens: babeobaggins: boys are truly some demonic soul snatching...

babeobaggins:

thee-mightee-kittens:

babeobaggins:

boys are truly some demonic soul snatching creatures

that will lie and cheat and stab you in the back

but they look so good you'll fall for it every damn time

They smile in your face
All the time they want to take your place
Backstabbers

what the hell are you talking about

Photo









Photo



fivegum: OMG A GIANT LOUIS VUITTON BOX I JUST GOT EMOTIONAL 



fivegum:

OMG A GIANT LOUIS VUITTON BOX I JUST GOT EMOTIONAL 

neofriend: There's a kamina quote above this guy and i'm pretty...



neofriend:

There's a kamina quote above this guy and i'm pretty sure it's more interesting

Photo



flockas: digivolves: who the fuck uses email still people that need an appropriate way to tell...

flockas:

digivolves:

who the fuck uses email still

people that need an appropriate way to tell their professors that they will suck some big things for an A!! Can I get an amen!!!

Photo



Photo



worldexperience: Alicia Scardetta



worldexperience:

Alicia Scardetta

lonelykingofnowhere: Thom Yorke everybody



lonelykingofnowhere:

Thom Yorke everybody

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment