Friday, June 7, 2013

When I'm bored...

First time doing a magnet.

















First time doing a magnet.

I found the first picture somewhere online and really liked the...

















I found the first picture somewhere online and really liked the idea. The rest is the version I did.

Photo



Photo


front


back

Photo















WIP - Adventure Time - Finn  My original pattern.  Tweaked a...


almost done.




i should have cut those black lines!


new pattern. not stitched yet.

WIP - Adventure Time - Finn

 My original pattern. 
 Tweaked a little. Wish I had stitched this one instead of the other.
 

I'm attempting to make my own patterns… it's not easy. At all.
My first attempt was Finn's face which I wanted sized down to a reasonable size for key chains/magnets. I figured 30x30 wasn't too bad as the original I made was 46x46. It needs some work as he looks a little too boxy for my taste. Fixed, needs to be stitched.

The shades on his face were supposed to be 3 different shades of pink. I didn't have the three shades kg-chart advised so I just used what I had.

Box is almost done. Making another one because this one is a...













Box is almost done. Making another one because this one is a mess. Too much glue, too much thread, missed a few pixels, got frustrated half way to finishing and started threading things like a retard. No template so everything was learn as you fuck up.

Piranha Plant cross stitch =3


specks on left are off by a pixel >_<


3 columns of black instead of 4 -_-










taped threads so they don't unravel


taped threads so they don't unravel



Piranha Plant cross stitch =3

Got my cross stitching supplies. First cross stitch - a...






my first cross stitch was a disaster =D

Got my cross stitching supplies.

First cross stitch - a butchered music note

Message in a soap bottle. An excuse to burn paper, dip it in...


Burned receipt paper edges




Dipped in coffee


Stained receipt paper after drying



Message in a soap bottle.

An excuse to burn paper, dip it in coffee, and use a calligraphy pen set.

Tried melting crayons. It was a disaster and a mess.




Tiles stained forever.




Scalding crayon burns and shorts ruined.







Tried melting crayons.

It was a disaster and a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment